Jonathan Bailey - ABR, SFR
2890 E Skyline Drive Ste 250
Tucson, AZ 85718
What I can do for you:
What I Do For My Sellers: Every Seller deserves a marketing plan, so I customize each plan specifically to the home we are marketing. A few key elements which are a part of every marketing plan include the following:
- I insist on a tremendous online presence since 90% of buyers start their research online. I take the time to make sure your home will be on 132 of the most searched real estate sites immediately!
- It's not enough to just have your home listed on the internet - you have to have a way to respond to online inquiries. Our HomeBase InTouch system connects me to buyers immediately.
- In house networking has been found to be a top reason homes sell quickly. We will hold Open Houses and networking with other Realtors. We will schedule agent tours as well.
- Staging is critical, so I will do whatever it takes to help my clients realize their dreams. We have furniture for rent, designers on call, and storage center discounts available if necessary.
What I Do For My Buyers: Every client deserves a Realtor who is not only resourceful, but one who will also make sure your experience is filled with honesty and integrity. I will always hold these values at the highest level.
- I listen to my buyers! Showing you only the homes that meet your needs & meet the criteria you give me. Matching listings are emailed to you immediately so we can schedule a showing.
- I assign your own "Portal" to the Tucson MLS system. Together, we will set up custom searches that you can save & share with family & friends.
- Once you have identified your dream home, I will move quickly to generate the paperwork and negotiate the best price for you. Once we have a deal, I will get it into escrow quickly.
- I will keep you informed of every detail of the transaction and call you often during the escrow process.
- I will be at all the inspections, appraisals and utility activation appointments for you during escrow period.
My goal is to provide my client with a pleasant, enjoyable environment while working diligently to buy or sell their property for the best price, in the least amount of time, with the least number of speed bumps along the way!
- As an experienced, well trained Realtor, I will also be there for you when you need a little extra help or a bit more information. You will be able to count on me to provide the resources you will need, when you need them!
- The most important ingredient to success is consistent, confident, reliable response in a timely manner. I hold integrity and honesty as my highest values. Building lasting relationships is built on trust and tenacity, as well as patience and understanding!
- My commitment to extraordinary service also makes me an effective communicator, relentless negotiator, and a compassionate listener. I have spent the time to receive additional training and have acquired the resources to point you in the right direction in every situation.
- I promise to not only be professional with my colleagues, but will make sure your experience is positive and enjoyable too!
Awards And Designations
Accredited Buyer's Representative - ABR
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource - SFR
Coldwell Banker Top 50 Sales Associate for 2012
Growing up in Tucson, I have extensive knowledge of Southern Arizona. Reid Park was across the street from my boyhood home, attending Tucson High downtown in the 70's. Ft. Lowell Park was next to my young adult condo before moving to the northwest area in the 90's - where I still call home. The Tucson area is now over 1 million strong and growing every year. You just can't beat this weather here!
- Central Tucson has seen much needed development recently and is anxiously awaiting the new street car - due operational June of 2013.
- Oro Valley has joined with Pima County to attract several medical support industries that will bring 500+ jobs to town.
- Marana continues to grow rapidly with a new urgent care facility and town business center. Gladden Farms is bursting with new homes!
- Sahuarita and Green Valley have stabilized and now are leading the area in new home construction & business development opportunities.
- Sierra Vista did not see the rapid acceleration of home values in 2005 that the Tucson and surrounding areas experienced, so values have remained fairly stable over the past 10 years with Fort Huachuca being the area's major employer.
- Tombstone, Bisbee, Douglas and Sonoita are beautiful day trip destinations. Quaint small towns feature artist colonies, nature & history museums, local craft fairs and fun B & B's to explore!
- Mt. Lemmon (yes with 2 "m"s) is a favorite Tucson escape with tall Ponderosa pines only an hour drive away! Snow covered peaks in February & March are common here and the ski lift is open all year. The Iron Door at Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley serves the best homemade pies ever!
So you got to this site looking for an answer to a real estate question - SO: call, text, email or visit the office anytime. I am here to help!
Jonathan's wife, Elizabeth, is a long time Tucsonan, too. She shares his love of real estate and manages the properties they own together with compassion and diligence. Liz also manages the office for a psychologist and a counselor and serves as Women's Ministry Director at church. She is passionate about helping people develop their gifts and make a difference in the community and the world. Liz helps Jonathan balance his drive to achieve with service to the community and time enjoying family. Between them, they have 4 grown children and 7 energetic grandchildren.
Community Involvement & bio
Soap Box Derby racing was Jonathan's first taste of competition - and he took home second place his first time out! Always an over achiever, he graduated early from Tucson High School's accelerated program, and has been very active in the community ever since. Jonathan is a member of the Goldwing Riders Association, Certified Open Water diver, a past Big Brother for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters organization, former 3x Speedway Kart Champion, and recent Men's Ministry Leader at his church. He now serves on the governing board and sings on the worship team as well. Jonathan's love for real estate began when he was managing a 32 unit apartment complex at the ripe old age of 18, and he has since become a residential home investor. Joining Coldwell Banker is the realization of his passion to commit to real estate full time. Most of Jonathan's career has been in management of auto repair shops working for Kmart Automotive, Cobre Tire, Fletcher's Tire, and Midas in operations and marketing. His current hobbies include singing and playing bass guitar, racquetball, gardening, remodeling homes, building cars and racing, scuba diving, day hikes, motorcycle trips, and short term humanitarian trips to Mexico and Honduras.
Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
City of Tucson
Pima County, Arizona
Arizona Motor Vehicle Division
Arizona Golf Association
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
Pima Air & Space Museum
Arizona Department of Education
University of Arizona